Our School App Stay connected on the go...
MA Sport and Fitness, the health, wellbeing and safety of our customers is always our highest priority.
We understand that individuals and groups who use our centre may have concerns about the Covid-19 virus. We would like to assure our customers that we are committed to following all government guidance relating to Covid-19, also known as Coronavirus.
There has been no public guidance to stop using leisure centre facilities, in fact the current advice is to continue to go to work, school and other public places as normal (unless you have been told to self-isolate - IF YOU ARE ASKED to self-isolate – what does this mean and why is it important?).
There have been no actual or suspected cases of the coronavirus (Covid-19) at our centre. If this situation changes, we will act quickly to protect our customers, employees and local communities and we will make contact with you.
We have taken every opportunity to increase cleaning measures throughout our centre, particularly in our gyms, cafe and public areas. We also ask that our customers take these steps in line with government advice:
- Please do not visit any of our centres if you are feeling unwell.
- Keep your hands clean, washing with soap and water and wash hands often and for at least 20 seconds (Hand Washing Technique Poster).
- “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it” – Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin them. Avoid putting your hands over your mouth when coughing or sneezing; cover your mouth with your sleeve in the absence of a tissue.
- Please wipe down machines and equipment after use.
- Where provided, please use hand sanitiser and towels.
- If you think you may have encountered the virus, please call 111 and follow their advice.
World Health Organisation – within here you will find a useful section of frequently asked questions and myth busters around the corona virus.